Friday, June 7, 2013

Make A Garden In The Smallest Yards




With such a small yard, rather than let the grass grow and mowing constantly, I made me a garden.  This section of the garden I planted flowers and in the back I planted corn.  I started everything from seeds.





This is the rest of my small garden.









I have 2 tomato plants, Beefsteak on the left and Roma on the right.  In front of the tomatoes are some heads of lettuce.  Above the lettuce will be a tower of flowers once my baby flowers get bigger.









This picture is my vegetable garden.  I have corn on the back row, green beans (bottom of pic), and peas (above the green beans).





I have sunflowers and marigolds in this section.





Green Beans





Corn





My little lettuce sprouts.





Peas.





More lettuce.





Beefsteak tomato.





Roma tomato.
 






 \















No comments:

Post a Comment